Resource Centre

Information for people injured in road crashes
Format: Booklet
A booklet explaining car insurance in South Australia, and what happens after a crash and you make a claim for compensation
Insurance, car Self help Compensation
Table of contents
What is CTP insurance?
Can I make a claim?
Are children treated differently?
Who is unable to make a claim?
What does comprehensive third party insurance (CTP) compensation pay for?
How do I make a CTP claim?
What information am I required to give as part of the CTP claim process?
Who is responsible for paying for my treatment before my claim is finalised?
Information for parents and appointed guardians
How does Allianz make decisions about my CTP claim?
How long will it take to process my CTP claim?
When is CTP compensation reduced?
Corporate Author: Motor Accident Commission
Published: Government of South Australia; Adelaide, South Australia
Shelf Number: R07b
Acquisiton Number: 4495

1800 VICTIM (1800 842 846)

1800 842 846

Port Lincoln (Lower Eyre), Whyalla (Upper Eyre), Port Augusta (Far North), Port Pirie (Yorke & Mid North), Berri (Riverland), Murray Bridge (Murraylands), Mount Gambier (Limestone Coast)