How not to worry
how to stop anxiety spoiling your life
Author: Carr, Caroline
The author, a hypnotherapist, shows how anxiety can ruin people's lives. She offers strategies to avoid this happening. She describes the causes of anxiety, and illustrates these with stories of sufferers who have made the step to look for healing. Treatment options are described, and advice is given to people who are carers
Fear and anxiety
Panic disorders, treatment
Table of contents
1. How much do you worry?
2. What do you worry about?
3. What is worry for?
4. Anxiety disorders
5. Categories of anxiety disorders
6. History - who gets anxiety disorders and why?
7. How to help yourself immediately
8. Hyperventilation or feeling 'unreal' or detached
9. Panic attack or anxiety attack?
10. People's stories
11. How to help yourself
12. When someone you know has an anxiety disorder
13. How to look after yourself when you care for someone who has an anxiety disorder
14. How build your confidence
15. Useful lessons learnt
Published: White Ladder Press; Richmond, Surrey, UK
Shelf Number: Fe24
Acquisiton Number: 3323